Hospital Supply Company Pvt. Ltd (HOSCO) has been catering to varied requirements of the Hospital industry since 1942. Over the years we have spread our domain of operations to manufacturing & trading of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Equipments, Surgical and Hospital Requisites, Office & Computer Stationery, Interior Decoration & Wrought Iron Furniture.
Nature of Business:
- Service Provider
- Katihar Medical Collage and Hospital
- Central Medical Store (Govt of West Bengal)
111, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata- 700073, West Bengal, India
Manufacturing and Trading of Medical Equipments, Surgical and Hospital Requisites.
Total Number of Employees:
26 to 50 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Mr. Paresh Mehta
Size of Premises:
2000 square feet
- We Operate throughout Eastern India including Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh & Srilanka and handle Dealers' Network throughout the region.
- We cater to a large number of Government & semi Government Institution, Nursing Home & Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Corporate Companies and Social Organizations.
- We enjoy Distributorship of many well Companies such as- Schiller Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd., Vissco Rehabilitation Aids, Lifeline etc.
- We Import Medical Equipment directly from various western countries, USA & Asia. We export physiotherapy equipment & surgical Instruments to South Africa and SAARC countries of Asia.
Our Products and Services
- We deal, import & manufacture in various products like Hospital Furniture, Medical Equipment, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Equipment, Pathology and Laboratory Equipment etc.
- We also execute Turnkey Projects of setting up Nursing Homes & Hospitals, O.T.'s & ICU's day care centre & diagnostic centre. This includes planning & designing, selection of proper equipment and installation.
- We also provide consultancy and also arrange finance for the new as well as existing projects.
- We enjoy Distributorship of many well Companies such as : Schiller Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd., Vissco Rehabilitation Aids, Lifeline etc
Consultancy Services Offered By Us
OEM / Private Labelling: We are one of the preferred Original Equipment provider to numerous manufacturers. With our customized product development capabilities, we execute private labelling jobs for various organizations.
Customized Production: Our in-house manufacturing capabilities and our team's vast industry expertise enables us to develop & deliver products as per clients' specification & requirement.
Logistics Assistance: Our tie-ups with major C&F companies across the globe ensures prompt & safe transportation of consignments. Furthermore, all transactions done by our company are well documented & organized.
Special Export Packaging: In order to ensure safe delivery of products, our packaging department utilizes good quality packaging materials. Moreover, for consignments to be exported, we pack them with special light weight packaging materials. These materials are also moisture proof and do not wither easily.
No Minimum Order Quantity: To facilitate business internationally, we execute bulk orders in quantities that are convenient for the customer.
99% On time Delivery Record: We have an excellent track record of delivering consignments in scheduled time frames.
- We provide customized services, beginning from Consultancy to the final installations of Operation Theatre, Doctor's chambers, clinics, Labour rooms, ICUs, Sterilization units, Pathology labs, Diagnostic centre, Nursing homes and Hospitals.
- We use the latest Auto Cad system for project planning, interior designing. Our skilled and experienced personals take care of installations of various machines and equipment.
- We help in choice or right equipment, instruments and furniture within individuals budget suitable to one's available infrastructure is our specialty.
- We also have provision for exchange of old equipment, instruments and furniture with advanced, latest and new ones at responsible rates is our unique services.
- We provide excellent post-sales services for maintenance of equipment.
Laser in a new dimension The first ever programmable wavelength three-in-one device LimeLight used for skinrejuvenation, pigmented lesions and facial vascular lesions is available in the market. It can be used by the practitioners worldwide for light-based aesthetic treatments and advanced laser treatments.
Robot surgery! The newly developed da Vinci surgical system will be used for performing robot assisted radical Prostatectomy on 2nd of November 2006 at 7 pm at Shawnee Mission Medical Center. This live surgical test is available on the internet.